Always Safe. Always Clean. Always Healthy.
WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE EVERYTHING WE CAN DO TO KEep You Safe
The safety of our members and our team has always been our top priority. Since our opening, Takedown has been committed to keeping you safe and healthy anytime you use our facility. Our reopening on June 10, 2020, as allowed by the state of Minnesota, continues our commitment to leading the industry in cleaning procedures. Each of us plays an important role in making our gym a safe experience for all.
Clean IS ALL AROUND
Our facility already had installed and we will continue to utilize the AIRIUS® AIR & SURFACE PURIFICATION & ODOR CONTROL SYSTEM – the most powerful Air and Surface Purification ever created. This is not new for Takedown, this has and will continue to be our focus moving forward.
WE ARE PREPARED FOR YOUR RETURN
In accordance with governmental orders and guidelines, Takedown has already been meeting the necessary precautions to help our community stay safe, clean, and healthy. This includes our extensive cleaning protocols already in place and social distancing guidelines in all areas of the gym.
Takedown, as always, continues to follow strict sanitation protocols for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance to achieve the highest level of cleanliness.
Facility Deep CLeans
- Continuous disinfection of surfaces throughout the club
- Continuous air and surface purification by our state-of-the-art Airius air and surface purification and odor control system
- Overnight deep cleaning
Procedure Training for Staff
- Team members receive ongoing training on cleaning protocols
Self-Cleaning Stations for members
- Easy, readily available disinfectant spray and wipes for equipment sanitization
- Hand-sanitizing stations conveniently located throughout the gym
Social distancing can easily be followed in all areas of the gym.
- Spacing between equipment and workout areas allows adhering to social distancing protocols.
Group Fitness Classes
- Group fitness classes will require reservations and will have limited attendance.
- Schedules will be adjusted to be consistent with state of Minnesota orders and guidelines.
- Areas of club will be dedicated specifically to children to help them practice social distancing.
- Children’s classes and event schedules will be adjusted to be consistent with state of Minnesota orders and guidelines.